Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kindness

I was reading a book written by my new friend S. As soon as I opened the cover I knew it would sit right in my heart. She started her story with a quote:

"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa

I haven't been able to get these words out of my head. They remind me that no matter what is happening in our jobs, families, or friendships that may be challenging if we practice Mother Teresa's words we have a positive purpose in life every single day.




BPositive and BFree with your Kindness!

Love, 
B

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post, B! I especially like your description of your state of being with your thoughts & emotions -- well said! You sound pretty cherishable to me :-)

    ReplyDelete