Thursday, February 10, 2011

Strong Friends Drink Tea-Art

Hey Tea Lovers!

Here are some new pictures of some projects I've been playing around with. I've been using recycled coffee filters (cleaned of course) to make my own tea bags for projects. They are tinted with that awesome coffee color and they smell good too! They can be stuffed with anything. I used Barley in both of these. I want to say that they don't serve a purpose, but the purpose is that they make me really happy. I'm excited to make more tea bags that represent strength, friendship and support and start sending them to the people I love. They are so fun to decorate. They'd probably make great ornaments for the holidays or something to hand in the window of the kitchen! So here's the beginning stages of my tea art. It will be fun to see how it progresses from here!




More Art to come! 

BPositve and BCreative!

Love,
B

6 comments:

  1. Those tea bags and bottle are so adorable. They must smell great. They would make neat ornaments. I see snow in your background. JEALOUS! NW Oregon we don't get snow, at all this year. Just rain! Charming blog...thanks for sharing. TangoAlphaMike *blogspot*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!

    tamtamlee from follow my blog 2 swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, what a great use for recycled stuff - so creative :)
    *arkaya-swapbot*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff. I've been saving my tea wrappers and what not to make tea themed ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, especially the tea bags! - limetteandlove from SB

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love tea! im following your blog from swap-bot
    -thefancyladygourmet

    ReplyDelete