Sunday, December 26, 2010

when the weather outside is frightful

I realize I took a bit of a hiatus this past week. Mainly because I spent 25 hours in the car driving to my lovely hometown in the northeast. It's been days of family, love and lots of food (and currently tons of snow!) And today I just have to sit back and take a moment to feel so thankful for how much I have in my life that is good. It's easy to get rapped up in the stress of the holidays and the little things that inevitably irritate us when we all come together in the same house for multiple days. But what outweighs everything is the thankfulness I have for all my family both old and new. This will be a short entry because I plan to live in the moment and go and play scrabble and watch family guy with all my brother and sister in laws but I thought I'd take a moment to share my thankfulness and help you remember yours. What are you thankful for today?

BPositive and happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. You know what I am thankful for. We had the most wonderful weekend with our two beautiful daughters, and the most gracious, fun and warm new extended family. Ah family fun. Thanks Tillinghasts for making us feel so welcome! We love you!
    I want to know did you eat scrapple while playing scrabble? happy snow!!! Love you, Mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete