Monday, August 20, 2012

A Beautiful Thing: Day 7

When your day is fairly ordinary, sometimes it's hard to remember to see what is special about it.

I started my in the garden turning compost on the tractor! It took all morning but felt good to complete. In the afternoon I cut up some fresh peppers from the garden and went into the client waiting room of the food pantry to hand out samples and talk to people.

It never ceases to amaze me how much I love this time with people. We talk about food and cooking and gardening!

Today's beautiful moment for me was the exchanges of smiles. There was a lot of smiling happening while people waited to receive their food and to me that seems like a big positive impact for the day!

Did anyone's smile affect you today?

BPositive and BFree!

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment