Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Be Significant

Both plants and people fascinate me. We all start so impossibly small and somehow transform into something so significant.

When I come home each day I am greeted by these magnificent hibiscus flowers.


They remind me of not only their significance in this world but the important roles we all play. If a tiny seed can turn into this incredible flower, can we not do the same?

Many seeds remain dormant. They never germinate, they never break the surface of the soil, and they never see the bright yellow sun. I don't ever want to be one of those seeds. I want to have the chance to make an impact, to appear in the form of a rare and beautiful flower. A flower that someone comes home to every day and feels inspired by.

I am thankful for the natural beauties that remind me to continue to live significantly. Will you bloom in the world with me?

 BPositive and BSignificant!

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment