Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bpositive BFree needs your votes!

Hi my amazing friends!

BPositive. BFree is now a top 10 finalist in the Lovable Labels BlogHer' 11 getaway contest! It's all of you who give me the support and encouragement to write and share. This is a very exciting time for the blog! I could use all of your help now. In order to win, I need your votes!

All you need to do is click on this link (it brings you to the lovable labels facebook fan page)

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/114315/voteable_entries?ogn=facebook

and vote for my blog post entitle The Accomplishment of Being by Rebecca Tillinghast. Please vote one time per day. EVERYDAY until July 4th. 




Thanks again for all your support on this journey!


BPositive and BFree!

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment